Thursday 10 July 2014

Am I dreaming?

I would just like to acknowledge that the building process makes me feel semi Bi-polar. One minute I am sad (because of all the hold ups) and the next minute I am as happy as can be (because things start to move forward).
Anyway today I can report that I am.........
A HAPPY CAMPER! Oh yes oh yes I am!  It really did feel as though "that" email from Stocklands would never come- but low and behold it finally did! 
Tuesday 08/07/14 marks the day my land was finally lodged to the LPI for registration. 

To say I am over the moon is an understatement and I honestly have to keep pinching myself just to make sure I am not dreaming! 
The good news is the more I pinch myself the realer it all starts to feel and I am happy to say with confidence that I am one step closing to having a home to call my own!! 

Today I contacted my solicitor to request my DP number so I can track the progress of the registration. I also put my signed building contract in the mail and transferred the remainder of the 5% deposit to Trevelle! Wham bam thank you mam and just like that I am locked in to bricks and mortar for the next 30 years at least.

Bring it on I say!!?? (I'd be lying if I said there wasn't some fear there ;p)


No comments:

Post a Comment