Wednesday 2 July 2014

Talk about.....

Pissed!!!

Coz thats what I am! I received another update yesterday from dear old Stocklands. They said there will be another 2 week delay in the lodgement of the land to the LPI. I thought it was all on track and ready to go but no....another delay came up preventing it from being sent on its merry way.

To say I am frustrated is an understatement. I am trying to stay positive that it will be lodged before the two week timeframe but so far my experiences with them leave me believing that its likely to be longer than 2 weeks not less. Shit.....

I was hoping to get good news on Monday for my birthday but now- instead of saying Happy Birthday to me and meaning it I am saying "Happy Thursday" to me and being completely sarcastic when I say it....

No comments:

Post a Comment