Wednesday 4 February 2015

Framed!

drove around the corner today expecting to see that my frames had been delivered in a nice pile on my block ready for the carpenter to start putting them up tomorrow. What I found was even better!
It's not often in the building game you get nice suprises especially ones which leave you ahead of schedule but today when I drove around that corner not only had my frames been delivered but they were at least 70% complete. By the looks of it all that needs to be done is the the garage, the front door and the roof which I'm thinking will be complete by the end of the week should the weather take pity on me.

I spoke with my site supervisor yesterday and the bricks have been ordered to arrive on site on Wednesday with the Bricklayer scheduled to start work on Thursday. It's crazy to think that within the next fortnight I might have a framed, bricked, roofed house....pinch me I must be framing. I mean dreaming. Damn auto correct 😳

My frames....

And on a completely unrelated note- me and my puppy. Just because he's so cute ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment