Thursday 29 May 2014

Finally!!

Gooooood Morning!!!

I love Fridays! Especially when I know they are going to be good!!
How do I know it will be good you ask? 

Well firstly let me tell you that I woke up this morning and it was just like any other morning- I checked my Facebook first thing and there was a status update from my sister and brother in law who are in Paris for the next month. Now usually I would have been jealous (because I have to go to work and they don't) but I wasn't because yesterday I spoke with council and they are lodging the sub division certificate today!! Can I get a whoop whoop!!!? Stocklands should have it by Monday and with any luck they can lodge to the LPI next week! C'mon Stocklands don't let me down!

Anyway I am so super happy that nothing could kill this buzz!

Anyway peeps have a great weekend whatever it may bring!! (I'm working all weekend) but whatever!! Not even that can kill the buzz!! 

Signed- Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment